Mylapore is one of the oldest places in Madras and its filled with history to explore culture, tradition and food. Moreover, it’s considered as a culture hub of city since many cultural events are happening around Mylapore almost everyday and its famous for street restaurants to experience traditional food including sweets . For more details below
What is Madras Photo bloggers-Food walk?
Madras Photo Bloggers not only provides the great platform to explore famous inexpensive and traditional food but also food history .I am sure its a great domain which offer to meet like minded people and will have brain storming session . Moreover, our platform is allowing participants as guest authors to blog about their experience during food walk.
Date: 9th- July- 2016, Timing : 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Location : Mylapore
Meeting point : Near Kabaliswar temple Entrance (East)
Points to be noted for participants.
1)Participants need not pay for registering food walk.
1) If participant is willing to buy food during walk, He/ She should pay and get the food to taste it. Participants are not required to experience all food during walk but its optional.
2)Since we are creating platform for food bloggers to experience , we should adhere with objectives during walk.
3) Participants are requested to gather 5 minutes before event starts and so there won’t be any delay in progress.
4) If participant age is less than 15 , He/she should be accompanied with elder.
5) Estimated budget will be 300-350/- for individual participant.
6) Registration is required if you are willing to participate this walk and we are limiting to 20 seats maximum.
List of Food :
1) Hot Pakoda – very hot and tangy fried food.
2) Kodhumai/Kasi Halwa, Ma Laddu, Rava Laddu- One of the most traditional sweets to be experienced.
3) Arisi Upma / Adai / Bonda – The best traditional evening snacks to be explored.
4) Masala Vadai- Crispy and tangy one
5) Rose Milk – One of the finest way to finish it.
About Lead :
Anita Kamaraj, a food and photo enthusiast. She is not a critique but she explores food in various corners of the city.”. Her reviews have been featured in various sites and she was also appreciated for work. She follows very truly the quote “There is no sincere love than the love of food
Lead Contact Details : +91 9176326653
Registration is Closed