Madras Photo Bloggers Campus Ambassador Program is a campus connect program that aims to form a Photography of like-minded students across Chennai. The program facilitates and nurtures future leaders of the country and contributes to their career growth. We want to empower and groom select students across Chennai who will serve as MPB community specialists, brand evangelists and Photography experts in their respective institutions.
You should join if you are
- Inquisitive, Photography savvy and have organisational skills
- Know your college best
- You’ve the POSITIVE attitude
- Good Communication skills
What will you do
- Planning and execute innovative campaign plans
- Work on live marketing projects for the brand
- Strategize and drive Word of Mouth in campus events and activities
- A Monthly stipend
- Latest Camera products and accessories
- Opportunity to work with Popular brands
Frequently asked questions
- What is the MPB Student Ambassador Program about?
MPB Campus Ambassador Program is a campus connect program that aims to activate a network of like minded students across Chennai. After successful completion of the program, the select Ambassadors will be rewarded with an opportunity to collaborate with Madras Photo Bloggers
- Who can apply?
Anyone who meets the below criteria:
- 2nd and 3rd year students
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Both Arts and Engineering students, currently pursuing their degree in Chennai
- How do I apply? What happens after I apply?
You can apply directly through our website using the apply button on this page. Once you apply, you will hear from us if you are selected
- Can students from any College apply?
Yes, students from all College in Chennai are welcome to apply.
- What are the responsibilities of a Campus ambassador?
As a Campus Ambassador for MPB, you are required to do the following:
• Ideate on and execute innovative campaign plans
• Work on live marketing projects for the brand
• Strategise and drive Word of Mouth in campus events and activities
- Will MPB support the ambassadors in campaigns and activities they execute?
Yes, MPB will provide adequate resources and guidance for successful execution of planned marketing activities.
- Are there any incentives for being a student ambassador?
Yes, this is your opportunity to develop strategic, communication, leadership skills and get rewarded for it. Apart from learnings that will benefit your career, you will also get incentives like our latest Workshops, exclusive Event passes, a monthly stipend.
- Who can I contact if I have any questions regarding the Campus Ambassador Program?
You can contact us at Contact@madrasphotobloggers.com. Please mention your inquiry in the subject line at the time of mailing
[maxbutton id=”42″ ]